Wednesday, August 8, 2007 ' Y
Just envy , or maybiie jealous , abt her .
She can spend more tym wifth u , compared to miie .
Frankly speaking , ur tym is more on ur fwends .
Maybiie u c liaos will get agitated or wad , but ii really feel bad when u all went out tgh .
I ask u for some tym , u will take super long to agree to it .
But if they ( include the guys ) ask u , tt will biie a different case .
The feeling is really hurt lahs . Lyk thousand needles poke into my heart or wadever shit lahs .
I noe i 'm stupid to cry over this kind of stupid things .
I noe u wan to haf ur fwends , but ii jus cant control myself .
Dun mind miie .
I will stop myself frm crying over all this shit .
With loves,
sally♥
10:01:00 PM