Friday, September 7, 2007 ' Y
Superbadmoodnow.
Really dunnoe wad u wan .
Send u tons of msgs but no reply to even one .
Ask u for reason , andd it is bu xiang reply .
Ask u out , u reply nth .
Phoned each other , chatted less than 1 min .
I really dun wan to get myself so worked up .
But i cant control myself .
The whole wk lyk tt , how am i suppose not to get so work up ?
The 1st few days were ur exams , den i was fine wifth it .
Now , at least ur sept exams were over , but ?
I dun worth ur tym ?
Not even a few secs to reply to my msgs ?
I noe ii type this all out , will cause conflicts again .
But i wan u to noe HOW UPSET I AM .
With loves,
sally♥
6:02:00 PM