Monday, October 29, 2007 ' Y
Few days nvr post lerhh .
Cus i 'm struggling wifth my maths .
It 's really damn stress andd tired .
I believe in do it once andd do it well .
But , it is really hard :((
I feel lyk i 'm giving myself too much pressure lerhh .
Haiis .
Maths jus sux la .
-Black
Today was e. maths paper 1 .
Studied the whole morning till the exam started .
But still cant get some of it right .
Today paper was disappointing .
Kip forgetting the mtd of doing for many qns .
Hope wun make careless mistakes !!
Still hope can pass well .
Tml is e. maths paper 2 lerhh .
The major one .
I had to get myself recharged b4 going for tt paper !
So , i 'm going to haf a nap now :DD
Byes ~
-Black
Thks to those tt had wish me luck ! :))
-Black
很多事不在于可不可以 ,而是愿不愿意 。
If you are willing , nothing is impossible .
With loves,
sally♥
5:36:00 PM