Wednesday, October 10, 2007 ' Y
Morning woke up at 9 plus .
On com , watched youtube etc .
Den went to bathe at abt 11.45 am .
I prepared earlier cus ii dun wanna be late for the meet up wifth wendy andd eehwa ltr .
But , guess wad .
I 'm not late , is they r early !
Actually is meet at 12.45 pm de .
But they arrived at 12.30 pm , so become ii late :X
Board 190 andd off we went to cine , again .
Hhas , but haf different purpose today :))
Bk the room for k box :D
Den wendy andd eehwa go eat yoshinoya .
While ii enjoy the drinks .
Hhas , cus ii had my lunch at hm lerhh .
At 2pm , went to lvl 8 de k box :DDDDD
Guess wad .
I saw ya lun 's signature , andd it was being signed on , NOT PRINTED !
Lols , den sing sing sing .
Great tym thr , hhas .
And !
I 'm v v v sensitive to HAIR andd ICE CREAM !
The both of them shld noe y .
Hhas , sing till 7 pm .
Den went hm lerhh .
Had a fun day today :DD
With loves,
sally♥
8:45:00 PM