Thursday, January 31, 2008 ' Y
SS got back the housing test :(
Flunk again .
Maths did the kinematics wksht again .
It is really making me mad !
PE throw discus again .
Today is the test .
Lucky i passed withtin the 3 throws , hhas .
Recess ate chinese dish .
Reading did the reading package thingy .
Lit teacher nvr come again !
WOO .
But all was busy doing the maths kinematics wksht -.-
Den english .
Forgot do wad le .
Den after tt is chem remedial .
Did practical for capions .
Den went bakc hm lerhh .
Tml got phy and chem test !
Hope wun fail .
Failing ss alrdy is bad enough le :(
I dun wanna my grades to drop man .
-Black
AND
Someone out thr , dun be so proud and look down on us .
I will prove to u we are not wad u think .
NOOB ASS .
I will be better than u .
With loves,
sally♥
10:01:00 PM