Saturday, May 17, 2008 ' Y
Woke up super early today.
But they said meet at 9.30am for republic open hse, linkk.
Need so early hor-.-
Haha, BUT BUT I'M NOT LATE HOR.
Went over to woodlands mrt station and from thr WALK to republic poly.
NOT far, lols.
But republic poly really have the nice nice facilities.
I may consider it as a one of the poly i wan to go after o lvls.
During the trip, many thgs happen, haha.
Fun, funny etc etc.
Went over to causeway pt and walk awhile with them den tatyi come le.
Went to eat with him, but only i eat :X
So walk abit jiu went hm le, haha.
I know V link, lols.
But i appreciate his efforts laa.
He sent me home, den stay awhile, jiu went hm le.
Cus he meeting jianxing they all at lot one at 6.30pm, haha.
Tt's all for today.
Quite lazy to blog too, lols.
-
If i have 3 wishes that will come true,
i will .........................
With loves,
sally♥
6:40:00 PM