I was bathed today!
As usual, my 女主人 will take some photos w me before i was sent to bathe.



Actually this big head tortie wanna bathe too, but the weather wasn't good. So only ME can bathe because i'm is easily dry - able due to my smaller surface area!
Bathing time!

My bathtub :D

Water flowing flowing and flowing!
I'm so scared of water :(
But my 女主人said i'm smelly and i need a bath :(
And she assured me tt bathing is comfortable :)

And, it is indeed comfortable!
Ahhhhh~ 好舒服喔.

Shampoo shampoo! And i got a new hair colour!
Nice isn't it? :D

This is the advertisement for Shokubutsu body foam!
And it is highly recommended by me!!
IT allows me to have a super fragrant smell and a smooth smooth body texture!

I look like i dun haf a body here -_-
So embarrassing!
But i'm kind enough to share it with u guys!
I'm generous hor hor?! :D

Due to no sunlight, i have to dry myself using a hairdryer.
Dun tell my 女主人 i used it hor!
Cus i used alrdy still haven keep.
And it is still on the floor :)
So, shhhhh, dun tell her ahh!
Okay, tt's all for today :D
See you
Signing off,
xiaogui