Sunday, December 28, 2008 ' Y
25 Dec ;
Met up w him to celebrate Christmas.
Actually wanna have our dinner at lot one, but end up only shopping ard and eat dessert.
But th dessert is nice !
Walked to wendy's hse and pass her th presents :)
Then back to his hse and had our dinner :D
Nice day out w him :DDD
26 Dec ;
Off to work as usual.
Janice was sick on tt day.
Hope she recover soon :)
27 Dec ;
Out w qujin and emily to marina sq.
This stupid qiujin everytime so early -.-
Qiujin rebond-ed her hair and i'd give treatment to my hair and partial dyed it too.
Th colour is bright red! -.-
Now i wish tt my fringe could get long long long !
I hate short fringes now , haha.
Headed over to his hse and had dinner thr too!
Cus his mum got cook, haha.
Played dota w him as well.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Although everytime is he bully me, but but but!
I first blood-ed him once!
NICE RIGHT.
I have th potential to play dota!
Haha.
Went home at ard 11 plus :)
Watched I guess i guess I guess x3
Next week one i wanna watch!
Got rainie!
:D
Haha, tt's all :)
Next tues i'm going down to taka to hand in my timesht w Janice :)
Next wed is half day again~
New Year is coming!
With loves,
sally♥
11:41:00 AM