Tuesday, December 16, 2008 ' Y
Working in Great Eastern is quite boring.
But this whole week, my supervisor is on leave :)
Meaning it's more more more slack.
Still have alot of thgs to learn and alot of thgs to memorise.
Like th steps to do this and that.
But at least it is an experience.
Tmr Janice and Jestina going to eat ramen -.-
Which cost abt $15 per bowl.
Super ex right?
I guess i'm not going w them tmr for lunch, haha.
We shall see hwo tmr.
My stomach gets extremely hungry when it struck 12noon,
even though my lunch break is at 12.30pm.
But since my supervisor is on leave th whole week,
we slack abit, abit only :)
I'm in th accounting dept and dealing w damn much money.
W one less or one more deci place, th whole thg will be a mess.
So i'm trying to be extra careful even though i'm always falling aslp when i'm doing th numbers -.-
Met up w him to bpp for dinner :)
I wish for th next meetup w him to be fast enough :(
With loves,
sally♥
10:59:00 PM