Thursday, December 11, 2008 ' Y
Yes, I found a new job at Great Eastern.
Th company is damn freaking big.
Th whole buliding belongs to them.
But shiny apples are sometimes rotten at th core.
Many ppl thr are not as friendly as I met in my previous jobs.
But some like janice they all are still friendly enough :)
Overall, today was quite easy.
Jus normal filing and checking of data etc.
But th way they handle some thgs, i'm still unfamiliar w.
3 more mths at thr.
Hope I like th job but not hate it!
Bcus I heard janice saying that when th month end, thgs will pile up!
I'm trying to enjoy my work~
But sadly, th internet access was blocked.
No ebuddy, no blogs, no friendsters etc :(
Tmr I'm having overnight mahjong at wendy hse~
:)
I'm looking forward to th fun days too!
3 more days :DD
With loves,
sally♥
8:26:00 PM