Monday, December 15, 2008 ' Y
Ytd i'd got my hair permed and had my fringe cut.
And i dun really like it.
Now i look really old! -.-
Saw quite alot of familiar faces today after work.
But i guess no one recognize it's me.
So imagine how i look now.
I'm super super regretful for perming th stupid hair!
If i'm still no used to it few days ltr, i might get it straight again.
I know it's a waste of money, but thr's no choice!
I will not be posting photos of myself until i'm satisfied w my hairstyle -.-
I'm super tired at work today.
Most probably becus of th lack of slp these days.
Th year is ending soon.
I think th work will be getting more and more~
But no worries.
Becus, xiaogui is there w me as well :)
With loves,
sally♥
9:36:00 PM