Tuesday, February 24, 2009 ' Y
Rotting, Rotting and Rotting like nobody's business.
Woke up @ 10 plus 11am this morning.
On th phone w him :)
Ate lunch.
Wash face w th lots and lots facial products.
It's really a hassle to wash every single day and night -.-
But!
I will still do it la.
Hope it will help my cmi face -.-
Read thru th poly forms etc etc.
English really makes me dizzy~
I think my brain is getting rusty, rusty and more rusty.
Everyday for me is th same.
Sleep, eat, play comp.
OHYAA. One good news to share!
I'm 48kg!!!!!
Freaking high!
After eating eat and eating, i thought i'm going to reach 50kg!
Th fact that i'm still 48kg make me damn damn damn high! :DD
Rolling love - ing these few days.
But Fated to love you is much much nicer, to me :)
To Wendy Lau Xiu Ling (If you are reading my blog):
Better stop your work on th 9th march!
Or i'll kill you!
Arghhhh!
I miss th whoops sound you made when your knees went soft!
HAHAHAHA.
See you soon! :)
With loves,
sally♥
10:32:00 PM