Friday, March 13, 2009 ' Y
SP
W Wendy.Bought th pink laptop.
Yes, it is v v v heavy.
But still, I have to get used to it.
Cabbed home :)
Knocked my head against th taxi door when i'm trying to put my laptop in th taxi :(
Greenridge Sec Sch
W Wendy.My mom got so agitated bcus of one stupid sch pants.
And even make a fuss to get either me or my father to go to th sch and exchg it.
One thg great is that my father push th responsibility to me.
Lucky Wendy is v kind to acc me :)
Th bookshop was super remote.
It is located like th country-side of th sch -.-
Bangkit
W Wendy.Headed over to Shop&Save and bought a bottle of drinks each.
Then, had our breakfast cum lunch at th coffee shop.
Chicken HAM-BA-GAR :)
But dunno why, th ham-ba-gar tasted so weird today-.-
Bugis
W Wendy.Walk, walked, walked.
Bought some stuffs too.
But really not much thgs to walk over thr.
After discussing, we went over to Chinatown.
Chinatown
W Wendy.CK, Zhen Zhu Fang.
Didn't bought much stuffs thr, but bought smth I wanted to buy :)
After which, Wendy wanted to go Suntec City for th IT Show.
IT Show @ SuntecCity
W Wendy.Big, messy, dunno how to walk -.-
Met dao shawn @ 4th storey while we were looking ard.
Went up to 6th storey to look for mouse etc etc which Wendy needs.
Spotted some cute and nice mouses thr, haha.
May consider gng back to purchase them as well.
Bought Haagen Dazs Ice Cream tub when we were on th way back to Funan IT Mall, since Wendy wanted to take 190 instead of 960, haha.
Super nice, th ice cream :)
Not really familiar w th roads thr, but luckily managed to find th bus stop home.
Finally boarded th bus, but one thg I wanted to comment was th JAM for 1-2 hours!
Reached bangkit bus stop alrdy 9 plus -.-
Bangkit
W him.Met up w him to eat dinner, but it's alrdy 10pm, so considered as supper le ba.
Back to his hse to collect th ice cream I left at his hse before gng to bangkit.
And he sent me back home to help me w th laptop thgy.
Now, I'm using laptop to blog :)
But seriously, my mind is super traditional, I'm afraid that I cant handle this technology - Vista -.-
Still not v use to it :(
Trying my best to adapt to it, haha.
Th End :)
With loves,
sally♥
2:05:00 AM