No right-clicking here.
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.
thPURPLE-keys :) - the keys to my heart is with you . <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4988155677509794820?origin\x3dhttp://thepurple-keys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
XIAOGUI ; HIM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 ' Y
17th April Friday ;)
Out to bugis w him :D
Walked ard bugis street.
Then went to Bugis Junction to eat for dinner.
Saw Fresh Imp hoodie, damn freaking nice!
But $50 for 1 hoodie, is kind of...... expensive -.-
But if I got th money, I gonna shop for hoodie also! ><
Then went we were headign back to bugis street, guess what I saw!
I saw a pushcart's name is Feb 29th, which is XIAOGUI's birthday!
Hope everyone still rmb who is xiaogui~
Here's th picture I took, but tatyi's one is much much muhc more clearer :X

While eating in th food junction:

OHHH-IIIII-SHIIII~


Ya, smile smile~ :DD


LOOK AT HIS MOUTH!!!



Mine :DD


Forgotten when we took this, but this one is his fingernail.
That day I was cutting his fingernails, and suddenly this kind of fingernail appeared-.-



18th April Saturday ;)
Woke up early in th morning to collect th stupid skinny frm th blogshop owner.
And guess what, she's late for more than half an hr!
Really is wth lor, owe th skinny for so long & still this kind of attitude.
Went home after that, Papa drove me out to Saffron Hills to collect th incentives thg.
Then over to Sheng Siong to buy some meat and stuffs to make Wu Xiang.
After that, well.
I don't rmb what I had done after that :X
19th April Sunday ;)
Went out after eating lunch.
Then came home after getting th stuff done.
And for th rest of th day, I guess I'm playing comp?
Hmmm, I forgot again, hahaha.
20th April Monday ;)
Started Sch.
Tutorial is quite fun, but not lectures.
V boring~
I forgot what we did that day also.
But got to know a new friend, Chin Yun.
At 1st thought she was damn dao la, but after talking w her, then realised she quite nice :)
Hmmm, blah blah blah.
Ohya, we alos played a game called Accountpoly, sort of monopoly kind.
Jus that is in accounting stuffs.
And 20th April, is Yubing's birthday too :)
Met up w him ater his lesson, and we took PICTURES of th smiley shirt we both are wearing, haha.
I'll post up th photos in th next post.
Went to his hse then he sent me home around 11 plus pm :))
<33
21st April Tuesday ;)
Hmmm, forgot what we do also, haha.
But today is I saw emily and gaohan for th 1st time in school.
Although our class is so near la -.-
Haha.
Met up w him today as well!
He came my hse for dinner and we played facebook and he played dota as well.
:DDDD
Hope to meet up w you again soon!

22nd April Today ;)
Met up at 10.30 for th class initially.
But when I reached at 10.40 like that, like only 6 ppl at thr -.-
But minus some of them who went for lunch, still got quite a few haven reach yet.
Waited and waited, it's 11am alrdy.
Our lecture had started and we are still waiting for Chin Yun.
So we decided to go for class 1st.
Today all 3 lessons are lectures.
Bored`
Esp for accounting.
GGT and FUNE is quite ok today.
Bought a slipper today after lectures as well, cus my shoe is kind of spoilt.
Then walked w ChinYun and Yuru to MRT, and saw Emily behind.
Went home tgh w Emily and Gaohan.
Gaohan keep saying that I forgotten him!
Jus becus I didn;t see him when I took th escalator -.-
Took MRT then LRT.
One funny incident happened on th LRT.
When we 3 went into th train, and find ourselves a seat.
Emily suddenly shouted: EHHH! SUPING LEHH!
Then I looked out of th window and see th ppl at th platform, but I still can't find suping.
But but -.-
Suping is jus opposite me!!
Super coincidence lor!
Haha, and somemore we 3 didn;t realise is suping at all, until emily shouted, lols.
Hmmm, that's all for today ba.
Tmr and th day after is 9am to 5pm day -.-
Lectures are killing me~

SEE YOU~

With loves,
sally♥

6:27:00 PM






The Owner

Photobucket
Name: sally ♥
Age: 18
Birthday: 02 July 1991
School: Bpps, Cckss
Singapore Poly - Tourism & Resort Mgmt
DTRM/1A/06 <3

Our ideals resemble the stars, which illuminate the night. No one will ever be able to touch them. But the men who, like the sailors on the ocean, take them for guides, will undoubtedly reach their goal.

Cravings

01. Oversea trips
02. More, more, more money :DD
03. Face condition to improve
04. Agnes B. Wallet
05. Xiaogui don't spoil
06. To be on Singapore Flyers
07. More thrifty
08. Everlasting love :)

Chats



Exits

5/2
Amelia
Eehwa :)
Eli
Emily
Eric
Fadzilla
Jazreel
Jershon
Joanne
Jolene
Joseph
Sandy
Shawnald
Syafiqah
Tatyi :DD
Valarie :)
Weixian
XiaoGui :DD
Weiyang
Wendy :D
Yi Hui

Memories

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2010

Melody

Credits

Designer : %purpleblack
Basecodes : %PURPUR.black-
Cursor : MySpaceCursor