Friday, April 24, 2009 ' Y
My father drove me to school today as well.
Well, today I'm not late, jus that my father happened to go out at th same timing as me.
So shun bian sit his car go sch.
When I reached Dover MRT, I went to th same place to look for my classmates,
but nobody is thr.
Then i was thinking, am I th 1st one to reach?!
Soon, I saw Clay walking towards me.
We both like shocked la, so late le still no one at thr -.-
Then, we realised that today th class chged place to wait, frm th pathway to mr bean -.-
Yuru is th last one to reach today! this one mus make big big, so she can see! (if she got visit my blog), haha.
Went to th wrong venue for Statistic tutorial.
Install what software, listen to th tutor cum PTM for DTRM 06.
Blah blah blah.
Yihui and Chinyun is like so bo liao, go googled for my blog!!
And even link me thru wendy's blog, cus i mentioned that wendy is my best friend to them earlier -.-
Clever hor -.-
He ended th lesson abit earlier, so th 4 of us started taking photos, will upload in th next post!
I took some photos of yihui and chinyun in class too, cus they were sitting behind me, haha.
See their stupid faces in th next post as well!
During breaktime, Jierong lent us a jap book called Japanese for dummies?
Lols, quite useful la, but jus can't pronounce many of th words.
Then lecture, then tutorial.
Lazy to type out, haha.
One thg to say: Th 3 of them super good la! Accompany me go toilet and then went back to th business office! FYI, toilets are v hard to find in SP -.-
Met up w Gaohan and went home.
Got myself chged and out to meet him and boonkai supposely, but, boonkai took th bus earlier than us -.-
But he alighted at th wrong stop.
Then he run run run for 1 bus stop to chase th bus me and gaohan were on.
Luckily I go tell th driver to wait lor!
Or else really mus say bye bye to boon kai liaos.
Haha, when I reached th place, I was like v v paiseh la.
Saw weixian and joseph thr also.
Suddenly I heard someone calling sally -.-
Then I turned and saw weixian and joseph, haha.
Went up to th hall and sit -.-
Talked w Mr loy, Mdm rosnah etc.
Took photos w mr loy, mdm rosnah and mr lau.
But w unskilled photographers like gaohan and boonkai, th pictures turned out abit errr -.-
Th CSS Joselin (pardon me if i spelled wrongly), sang too.
Actually jus now alot of feel to blog one, but now th feel vanished liao, so behind is abit no link, haha.
Mdm Rosnah is still as kapoh as always!
Mr Lau is still that lame!
Mr Loy is still th photographer!
Mrs Tang's voice is still super sharp!
Etc etc!
One more thg is that Mrs Ngoh chged her hairstyle!!
F&N students! Take note!
She looks funny in that hairstyle la -.-
I was like shocked and pting at her shouting is that mrs ngoh?!?!
Th yellow-green clothes she wore today is like, hmmmm, acceptable? -.-
Will upload all photos in th next post.
Went to bpp for dinner at 9 plus -.-
Super hungry laa.
Haha, then went back home after that.
Like alot of thgs I wanna blog it out, but i jus can't rmb -.-
Or perhaps too lazy to blog ><
So shall end here :D
With loves,
sally♥
11:36:00 PM