Friday, April 10, 2009 ' Y
Okay, 3rd and last post for today.
Today morning, woke up v v early at 10 plus am.
Bcus got 师父 come my hse to help my elder sister 超渡.
FYI, I got a elder sister, but she became angel last yr.
She will always be in my heart though I'm not v close w her :))
Eat Beehoon & get chged.
As my father made a sudden decision to go to malaysia w th 师父 to see th land th 师父 bought.
Before that, go burn th box and paper all these at void deck thr.
Sat th 师父's car go malaysia.
But guess what.
We caught in jam.
Th jam which lasted for 6-H-O-U-R-S!
During that jam, many funny thg happened -.-
Some ppl jus get down of th car and do their small business along th road.
And some ppl walked over to th custom to go toilet, but when they came back, they can't find their car.
Some ppl's car break down halfway.
Etc etc etc.
Finally we reached JB.
师父 drove us to a petrol station to buy breads and stuffs.
Cus everyone is super duper hungry.
My father bought 8 bread for RM 4.80 -.-
Damn freaking cheap lor!
And i bought a big big piece of chocolate and bite bite bite.
I'm think I'm gng to be damn fat :(
Went to th land that th 师父 bought for abt SGD 200k.
I think quite cheap lor, for a so big piece of land.
Many ppl bought th land, and built damn big big bungalows thr!
Really v v nice, th enviroment also good, th air also good!
But sadly, I heard th 师父 say, th good good fengshui lands all alrdy sold.
Left those not v good one :(
Next time, if I got th ability, I'm gng thr to build BUNGALOWS too!
I think 1 piece of land of abt 17k feet (if I'm not wrong abt th unit) lor!
Believe me, th bungalows thr really is B-I-G & N-I-C-E!
Totally you can't find in singapore one.
Th land beside th 师父 bought one, is one super big bungalow.
But w alot alot of facilities lor.
Th design of th hse damn nice la!
Like those palace like that.
Many hses thr are all like palace like that lor!
Even th gate look so grand la!
But th 师父 is not building bungalow thr -.-
He is building a temple like that.
Next time if I'm gng thr again, I surely will take some photos!
Today no chance to take cus my phone is in going-to-no-batt mode -.-
And he drove us ard thr, then back to singapore @ 8 plus pm.
(I tried to have spaces between sentences, but I jus dunno why when i publish, all th spaces gone-.-)
With loves,
sally♥
11:21:00 PM