Monday, April 13, 2009 ' Y
Singapore Poly Orientation Day 1
Reached sch on th dot @ 9.00pm sharp today.
Lost my way to Sch of business, haha.
But luckily I'm clever enough!
Had computer training for abt 2-3 hrs.
Before that was cheers and talking etc.
I'm damn anti-social today -.-
Break for abt 1 hr,
then went to a classroom to play ice breaker games.
Initially quite low, but for th sake for not getting to do th 4-feet, everyone got quite high!
Sabotages were fun!
Released @ abt 2 plus pm.
Headed over to Bedok for some purposes, then back to cck again.
Went back home after that.
& my laptop is damn freaking heavy!
I wonder will I meet a friend for this 3 yrs.
How I wish Wendy & I can be in th same poly, same sch, same course, same class!
But, I'll try not to be anti-social !
Wendy, you mus try not to be anti-social too!! :DD
DTRM-06.
With loves,
sally♥
10:54:00 PM