Wednesday, April 15, 2009 ' Y
Singapore Poly Orientation Day 3
Today boarded th same train as Yuru, haha.
And so coincidence, we were in th same cabin.
Yihui is late again today!
So me and Yuru prank her, haha.
Telling her that whole class had reached except her, lols.
Then when she alighted at Dover, she pull her friend to run w her as well!
Haha, super funny la.
But like keep suan-ing her like that!
So bad la me, mus stop alrdy! ><
Talks frm various teachers.
I only rmb 2 leturers.
One is th Angmohporean (Angmoh that lives in singapore).
Another is a dunno-is-malay-or-indian guy, haha.
He also v funny, but somehow he is biased also.
Thr's quizes today, and my class got one pro (guy) knows most of th answers.
Th other class got another pro (girl) knows most of th answers.
And guess what, th leturer tell my class de pro not to raise hands, bcus he answered so many qns alrdy.
But th leturer allows th other class de pro to continue answering th qns.
This made my class damn down liao.
Till behind of th quizes, no ppl in th class is willing to answer th qns anymore.
Thr's talks frm yr 3 students who jus came back frm th internship to orlando disney land!
Damn funny la they all.
And they speaks super duper fluent english.
Well, I guess all of th students in DTRM speaks english except than me, yuru and yihui.
Haha, that's why we 3 became friends.
I heard that it's v v fun thr!
If I got th chance, I wan to go too!
But we have to pay SGD7500 to go for this internship upon getting selected.
Super ex la.
But heard frm th yr3 students, this SGD7500 can be earn back v easily one!
And they even got extra money frm their pay to go to other different countries.
Isn't this sounds cool?
Haha, but other than this part, I heard that th moledues that we are gng to study are pretty hard.
GPA 4.0, that's my dream!
But I guess v hard to achieve also, haha.
Like one of th leturer says, it's good to dream and hope when he says that th prizes for th quizes are tickets to Bali for th whole class -.-
After th talks, we collect our tin cans for flag day and th black SP tee for th flag day tmr as well.
So, tmr my class is gng to woodlands - causeway pt for our flag day!
Damn happy la, cus dun need to take so long to go compare to gng sch, haha.
So friends, come find me and help me donate! ><
Then go find qiujin to get my pay cheque, haha.
And she's sick.
Take care!
After that go back cckss to sign th reply slip for th speech day thgy.
But guess what, we have to report at th venue at 5.00pm.
However! I got class till 5.00pm next friday.
Winning ahh.
Is either I leave lesson earlier, but I dun think is a good idea.
Cus I'm afraid to miss out alot :(
Or I'm gng for th speech day late, which I dunno if I can or not -.-
Anw, I still wants to go for th speech day la!
This yr is th last yr to go alrdy, ok!?!
><
Ok, after that.
Home Sweet Home.
(This reminds me of DTRM cheer) -.-
Damn paiseh la.
Actions so much, lols.
D for Dangerous
T Tremendous
R for Reckless
M for Magic
DTRM DTRM DTRM ALL TH WAY.
(Behind still got, which I don't like. So I'm not posting it out) -.-
With loves,
sally♥
6:10:00 PM