Friday, April 24, 2009 ' Y
Well, today is a 9-5pm day.
Today I was almost late, but luckily, my father agreed to drive me to sch.
When I met up w th class, it was abt 8.42am.
One miracle thg happened, hmm, nono, is 2 miracle thgs happened.
Th 2 late queens are earlier than me today!
I was like super shocked when I saw both Yi Hui and Chin Yun down thr -.-
Today, Yuru is super late laa!
Haha, waited for everyone's arrival, we all headed over to T19 for EC tutorial.
We were divided into groups of 4, and one grp of 5.
For EC group, I'm in Group 5 w Yuru, ShiJie & Joseph.
Our assignment is to find one article in channelnewsasia.com and do a presentation on it D:
One more funny thg is that, we have to at least read one article in channelnewsasia every thursday during her lesson.
After that went for GGT tutorial.
Yes, this AngMohPorean again.
He talks in a bullet-train manner la, seriously I'm having a hard time catching what he is saying.
Amercian accent + bullet-train talking style = nono for me -.-
In this lesson, we were divided into groups of 5 and one grp of 6.
I'm in th grp of 6, w Yuru, YiHui, ChinYun, Edward, Clay.
We were given a country & we have to do researches and do a presentation.
I want to present Japan laaaa.
But Grp 1 had alrdy taken this country!
Damn sad la -.-
This angmohporean said he had to go for some medical checkup or smth.
So he shortened th lesson frm 2 hrs to 40 mins :DD
Thus, we have abt 2 hrs plus to have our lunch.
But waiting for everyone, deciding what to eat, waste so much time la.
And in th end, we ended up gng miles and miles frm Business Building to Design Building to end Mac!
Bag so heavy + scorching sun = super great torture.
Walked all th way back to Business Building for our last tutorial for th day.
RWPS.
This teacher look super fierce can!
Her rules & regulations strict strict strict!
No Msn, No Sms, No Surfing of Nets, No turning on comp if she didn's ask us to, Comp have to be in sleep mode when she is teaching so on.
But ultimately, I found her quite nice la, haha.
I'm so interested in joining th English Class la!
Seriously, my English really cmi -.-
But th timing can't fit in my class schedule, except for monday 8am to 10am -.-
So I'm having a thought before I go to her and says I want to join th English Class.
Hmmmm, ended th lesson at ard 3 plus pm.
Headed over to T21 to look out for more information on th learning of 3rd language.
But th Jap classes are all full alrdy.
Why?
It's becus of our super "kind" teacher ma.
She told us this today, which is th last day of registration, how good ah -.-
ChinYun is taking up french? Haha.
Me & Yuru is more interested in Jap :D
Thus, we left our name and contact number down.
If thr's slots, they will give us a call.
Then, at this moment, I saw Emily and Gaohan at Level 1.
Haha, so went home tgh w them today as well.
Boarded th same train as Yuru and ChinYun too.
Went home & off to bangkit at around 8pm.
Bought a pair of flats for th speech day tmr -.-
But not really v nice that kind, but no choice alrdy.
This is so last minute.
Ate w him, bought our stuffs and then went to his hse :D
Coco so so so pro la.
I stood so far away frm th hse, she still know I came.
Watched TV etc etc & he sent me home :D
Haha.
Suddenly, I felt v v regreted for not brushing up my English -.-
Now, it's too late~
It's like so impt for DTRM students to speak good and fluent English laa.
But I jus can't get hold of it.
Can someone teach me how to not fall aslp while reading an English Storybook???
With loves,
sally♥
12:54:00 AM