Monday, July 13, 2009 ' Y
11 JULY; SAT.
Worked @ Suntec.
Damn hell tired.
I can't really rmb what happened.
But I know that we jus keep eating & eating.
& my stomach "grew" so big as if I'm pregnant ):
Till now, it's still so biggggggg.
Super sad can!
I'm gng to stop eating~
Reached home at abt 11 plus pm.
12 JULY; SUN.
Also worked @ Suntec.
& I'm still eating ):
Sandwich to Curry puff to Billy Bombers.
& Billy Bombers' food serving is enormousssss!
Arghh.
Daniel is super gooddddddd!
HAHAHA.
Shldn't go into details.
A hell damn tired day as well ):
13 JULY; MON.
I woke up sooooo early todayy!
Bcus I wanted to put make up.
But I am sooooo lazy!
Gng to surf net alrdy!
& I'm dead.
PACC tutorials -.-
I still haven do!
Alot alot of hmwks piled up alrdy.
): ): ): ):
With loves,
sally♥
9:04:00 AM