Monday, July 6, 2009 ' Y
HEYS PPL !I'm th second one who reached Dover MRT Station today~
I'm so freaking early, hahahaha!
Waited for Chin Yun & went to class for ITB.
Learning PowerPoint today after th tortures from Excel.
But it's equally torturing -.-
Break for 2 hrs!
Ate prawn noodles & went to 7-11 w th 3 girls :D
Initally, I dont want to buy chocolates one!
BUT,
since thr's a promotion for th chocolate & Yu Ru is willing to buy w me.
So I bought th chocolate back!
(Yu Ru's Fault!!!! :D:D )
Chit chatted & went for PACC.
Damn slack today.
& I guess I slp almost for th whole lesson.
I'm sick T.T
Mrs Chua dismissed us early & some of us went to th MRT Station tgh.
I was like screaming and screaming from th SB gate to th MRT Station -.-
HAHAHA.
But it was fun being w them :)
Got back home & watched BOF.
Happy Ending :DDD
I love it :D
RECOVER PLS :(I DONT LIKE FLU :((
With loves,
sally♥
10:57:00 PM