Thursday, August 6, 2009 ' Y
I'm late for 1 hr today~
Woots, I think that's my highest record!
HAHAHA.
Woke up damn late today & received Yuru's sms not long after.
She said she's late too, hahaa.
But she's later than me!!
I entered th class w Sasa!
HAHA.
So heng to see her outside of th room.
When entered th classroom, teacher asked if i'm late becus of train delay.
Thn I was like huh?? o.o
HAHA.
During break Chinyun they all told me that a train broke down thus causing delay.
GGT tutorial ended early today as well :D:D
Had prawn noodles thn headed over to food court 5 for CHOCOLATES (not drumlets).
LOL.
Thn back to food court 6, ate an apple and talked craps.
RWPS next.
Alot of shitssssssssss to dooooo!
Next week I have 3 presentations.
11 Aug - ONOW
13 Aug - EC & RWPS
Omg can.
How to memorise th stuffs -.-
Walked to th train station w th 4 girls & this guy, hahhaa.
You shld know.
Trained to JE w Yuru, thn had to complete th journey myself ):
Damn tired tired tired.
I'm v slplyyyyy.
But so many thgs haven dooo!
RAHHHHHH!
Irritating fellow~~
F. off.
With loves,
sally♥
6:23:00 PM