Thursday, August 20, 2009 ' Y
My blogger is still in a mess!!
RRRAAAAHHHHH!
Today only me & yihui went for EC.
Th other 2 die off alrdyyy!!
HAHHAHAA.
Other groups did their presentation etc etc.
Gotten back our scripts for EC.
Ate prawn mee w yihui since th teacher dismissed us early.
Thn went for ONOW class.
Presentation Presentationssssssssss & Presentationssssssssssssssss!
My presentation for ONOW damn hell sucky.
HAHAHA!
But nvrmind, it's overrrrr!
RWPS, other grps did their presentation.
Lucky my grp finished ours last week!
HAHAHA.
Although th outcome of th presentation is not that good, but nvrmind!
I passed ;D
Thn trained to causeway pt.
Had mac, thn went to th library to studyyyyy!
So guai righttttt!
I damn guai todayyy, at least I studied a lil more compared to that day at yihui's hse!
Her hse too much distractions alrdyy!!
Th stupid piglets, hahahhahaa.
Thn trained back to cck, met him, jianxing, jeremy and guojin.
Took lrt back home tgh.
Hahahaha!
I think that's all~
My blog post is damn brief, hahahaha!
Okayyy, BYEEEEEEEEEE~~
With loves,
sally♥
11:02:00 PM