

--
Went ikea & did stupid thgs today!
First when we reached ikea, we settled for lunch 1st.
Thn yihui joined us.
(She slept till 1pm today, & we were supposed to meet at 1.30pm today! What a pig, we know ;D)
Chit chatted & they forced me go toilet to wash my hands!
My hands are so clean lorrrr!
Hahahaha, thn we started walking around ikea.
& we saw this 3 stuff toys.
Namely 大狗,二狗,小狗.
Damn cuteeee, we carried around and went to some "children" area & took photooos!
Hehehe, thn we took a trolley.
& did stupid thgs which invited damn lots of stareeee!
We placed 大狗,二狗,小狗 in th trolley, whr th baby sits.
Thn fatty push th trolley. HAHAHA!
Look damn unglam.
Thn thn th toilet incident.
Bcus they do not want to push th trolley whr th 3 狗狗s are in, they ran out of th toilet w/o their bagsss!
We 4 laughed like hell mann!
But th kind soul like me, went back to th toilet to fetch th 狗狗s.
Along th way, I still chit chatted w th dogs!
But when we are leaving, we had to return them to their original place ):
Damn sad lorrr. I alrdy got 感情 for them liaooo ):
Hehehe, but nvrmind!
I got my 可爱的小龟 <3
Bought smth that I intended to bring on cruise, but not sure will use or not!
Yuru bought a small cushion alsoo, hahaha!
Thn we went to queensway shopping center.
Walked around for travel bags, but to no avail.
Had to start looking for th stuffs we need to bring alrdyy!!!
Raaahhh!
But th stupid pack list isn't out yet -.-
Trained to JE, headed to IMM.
They settled their dinner @ Mos burger w some Mac fries -.-
Chit chatted quite alot thr alsoo!
Thanks alott ;D
Went to Daiso, walked around & they bought some stuffs.
Thn trained back home w Yihui!
--
Ps: I have wonderful friends! ;D
<33