Thursday, September 24, 2009 ' Y
HELLOS!
Today had a real fun day @ work ;D
P is so funnyyyy~
& I ate so many waffle cones + 2 scoops of ice cream.
Bcus th waffle cones I made is v v ugly, thn P say cmi :(
So I ate it ;D
P scooped ice cream for me alsooo!
He also asked A to scoop another ice cream for me too!
P damn good laaa!
Thn he toasted his own dinner, lols.
I ate half of it, damn damn full~
Joke ard th whole dayyy!
P damn rubbish, hahahaha, said so many stupid thgs!
WL is good alsooooo, but didn't get th chance to talk much w herrr.
Cus she is always busyyyy!
Seriously today is damn fun at work.
Clocked out at 11:00pm thn off we go!
Gng to another outlet soon!
Cant see P alrdyyy :(
I want P to be our managerrrrr!
Yihui wants too, right?! ;D
Tmr she will have a great day w P ;D
Cus I said alot alot alot of rubbish todayyyy~
Hehehehe.
So Yihui, tell me your experience tmrrrrr ;D
Wakakakakaka!
With loves,
sally♥
12:41:00 AM