Tuesday, September 22, 2009 ' Y
Whheeeee~
I'm back from work!
Before work, I bought a make up pouch!
Saw it quite long ago, but finally decided to get it ;D
I really need a makeup pouch.
I'm happy bcus I got smth I want :D
I'm unhappy bcus it cost me $19.90 :(
Went work & time flies todayy~
Did waffles & ice cream.
Learned how to make th double & triple scoop creation thgy.
Look v v niceeee ;D
Had samples of food today as well ;D
Th big boss quite kind also!
Damn fast reached 10pm.
Thn W asked R if we can do closing, hahaha.
Thn cleared up everythg.
I cleaned th Ice cream thg w R.
P v cutee lorr, he bought alot of food back homee, haha.
(these food are leftover samples)Tmr will be a busy dayyyy~
I really got this v bad feeling :(
With loves,
sally♥
12:00:00 AM