Wednesday, October 7, 2009 ' Y
Today is another damn fun day at work!
HAHAHAHA.
Reached thr damn hell early cann!
Supposed to start work at 12noon, but 11.35 i'm alrdy thr.
So clocked in at 11.45 cause th orders are coming in!
I told T that I dont want to help bcus I haven clock in, hahaha.
& today, becus of one black meh-meh, all of us have to clock out when we go for break, zzzz.
Stupidddddd.
Today still managableeee, luckyyyyyy ;D
Cause I got my baby hui hui aroundd.
Hahaha, T scald my hand :(
Injuries alot alot alotttttt!
(My sentence dont make sense anymoreee, hahaha. i'm too tired to thinkkkk)
Thn took train home w hui hui & T.
On th way to th station, they two keep bully me :(
Cause I dunno th way to th station :(
Bad girl & bad uncle.
& that bad girl still laugh till sit on th floor -.-
hahahahaha.
Okay i'm gng to end this post, hahahhaa.
Good nights pple ;D
With loves,
sally♥
1:31:00 AM