Friday, December 4, 2009 ' Y
HIIIII~
I'm back to blogging!
FOM Presentation todayyy~~
Though I didn't do quite well (peeped @ th marks), but I'm really v v happy.
Cause my group is th best! <3
All of us stayed till 2am to discuss & settle everythg!
ALL of us in th team!
So proud of th grp & they are so encouraging esp clay! :D
Love them lots lots! :D
Doing some idiot stuffs during PACC lecture todayyy.
Helping each other to come up w weird english name!
HAHA.
Durian Lim, Apple Lee, Kiwi Soh, Mango Kerk!
Super lame seriously!
But <3 them! :D
After 2 hours break, we headed for stats tutorial.
SPSS + Past year paper.
Thn, is th interesting part.
Debates & stuffs~
Jus to settle th groupings for FOM CA2 ._.
Back home at around 7 plus!
SO tireddddd~
But I can't slp uhhh~~
D:
Need to attend to cafe world D:
RAHHHH!!!
Tmr mus start to study alrdyyyy, oh my god D:
JIAYOUU!
With loves,
sally♥
9:12:00 PM